- Designed for Airline Travel.
- Designed to fit up to 3 standard shortboards 20" wide or less with a 2 5/8 board thickness. Any boards larger than this should use our Fish/Hybrid Smuggler for a better fit
False bottom. Take 3 boards but only show 2 when they check your bag.
This bag is cut close to 3" long to better accommodate boards of equal size. For example: A size 6'4 board will fit in a 6'3 bag, any boards longer than 1 inch over listed bag size should be size up bag length.
- 600 Denier Poly.
- 10mm AIR-LITE foam.
- Molded #10 PK non-corrosive zippers.
- Large exterior wetsuit/accessory pocket.
- Top Zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded deluxe shoulder strap.
- Molded rubber handle for extra durability.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- This bag is cut 24" wide.
- Empty bag weight 9-11lbs depending on size.
*The largest board should be loaded tail first into the bottom of the nose section. Then the second two boards should be loaded nose first into the two openings in the tail section.*